As Michael Bradley noted on Monday, the Sixers are finally as tank-tastic as we expected them to be at the beginning of the season. Monday night, they lost to the Brooklyn Nets 130-94. ESPN comments: “The facts: the Sixers’ last two opponents have scored 269 points and hit 42 3-pointers — the latter an NBA record. In consecutive games, Philadelphia has allowed its opponent to set a franchise record for 3s. Yeesh.”
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
- Ticket: DO THIS: Flyers Pep Rally Tomorrow at Dilworth Park
- News: Bill Campbell, Revered Philadelphia Broadcaster, Dies at 91
- News: Buzz Bissinger Claims Vindication on Nick Foles
- News: Unveiled: The Wilt Chamberlain Stamp
- News: Big Leagues Sue Jersey Over Sports Betting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.