As Michael Bradley noted on Monday, the Sixers are finally as tank-tastic as we expected them to be at the beginning of the season. Monday night, they lost to the Brooklyn Nets 130-94. ESPN comments: “The facts: the Sixers’ last two opponents have scored 269 points and hit 42 3-pointers — the latter an NBA record. In consecutive games, Philadelphia has allowed its opponent to set a franchise record for 3s. Yeesh.”
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: Stephen A. Smith Apologizes for Domestic Violence Comments
- Articles: The Top Ten Philly Sports Announcers of All Time
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Embiid’s Foot Surgeon: He Could Play This Season
- News: Why I’m Still Watching the World Cup
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.