Tomorrow, starting around 10 a.m., it’s going to start snowing again. Around 8 p.m. according to Weather.com, that’ll let up and morph into freezing rain. Philly.com weatherzombie John Bolaris says 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. is a more likely range, and predicts about a two inch accumulation. Why this is good: The Army-Navy Game will be played in the snow. Why this is bad: More opportunities for Bolaris to say “snow job.”
- News: Will the Christmas Eve Storm Bring Rain or Snow?
- News: Nor’easter Hits Region, Makes a Mess
- News: AccuWeather Predicts Another Snowy Winter
- News: It’s Started Snowing — Thundersnowing — in the Area
- News: Rain, Snow Expected to Delay Holiday Travelers
- News: Philly About to Be Walloped With a Holiday Storm
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.