A new Asbury Park Press poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would beat Hillary Clinton—narrowly—in a presidential matchup. “He narrowly leads the former secretary of state among registered voters, 46 percent to 43 percent, which is within the poll’s margin of error. He runs 19 points ahead of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who says he isn’t going to be a candidate.” Sixty-nine percent of those polled believe Christie will run.
- News: Biz Leaders Look to Philly’s Post-Nutter Future
- News: How Philly Families Will Pay for Harrisburg’s Sins
- News: Is Chris Christie Still a Viable Presidential Candidate?
- News: Ori vs. Kenyatta: Gloves Off
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Christie to Decide on Smoking Ban for Jersey Beaches
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.