A new Asbury Park Press poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would beat Hillary Clinton—narrowly—in a presidential matchup. “He narrowly leads the former secretary of state among registered voters, 46 percent to 43 percent, which is within the poll’s margin of error. He runs 19 points ahead of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who says he isn’t going to be a candidate.” Sixty-nine percent of those polled believe Christie will run.
- News: Comcast Today: A Shower of Money in D.C.
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: Poll: Jersey Still Feeling Effects of Sandy
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger
- News: Comcast Today: Earnings Are Up
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot