A new Asbury Park Press poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would beat Hillary Clinton—narrowly—in a presidential matchup. “He narrowly leads the former secretary of state among registered voters, 46 percent to 43 percent, which is within the poll’s margin of error. He runs 19 points ahead of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who says he isn’t going to be a candidate.” Sixty-nine percent of those polled believe Christie will run.
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: Is America Over the Civil War?
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far
- News: Six Winners and Losers in the Abandoned Sting Case
- News: Chris Christie Aides Head to New Hampshire
- News: The Abandoned Sting Case Might Be Bigger Than You Thought