A new Asbury Park Press poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would beat Hillary Clinton—narrowly—in a presidential matchup. “He narrowly leads the former secretary of state among registered voters, 46 percent to 43 percent, which is within the poll’s margin of error. He runs 19 points ahead of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who says he isn’t going to be a candidate.” Sixty-nine percent of those polled believe Christie will run.
- News: Comcast Today: Today Time Warner, Tomorrow Your Thermostat
- News: NYT: Christie Turned Twin Towers Wreckage Into “Politically Motivated Gifts”
- News: Analysis: Christie In Better Shape Than You Think
- News: Mayor Nutter Tries Cigarette Tax to Fund Schools.
- News: Christie Polls Fourth at Conservative Gathering
- News: Tom Wolf’s Candidacy Gathers Momentum