A new Asbury Park Press poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would beat Hillary Clinton—narrowly—in a presidential matchup. “He narrowly leads the former secretary of state among registered voters, 46 percent to 43 percent, which is within the poll’s margin of error. He runs 19 points ahead of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who says he isn’t going to be a candidate.” Sixty-nine percent of those polled believe Christie will run.
- News: Is Camden on the Cusp of Revival?
- News: Interview: Camden on the Cusp of Revival
- News: Sen. Carper on How to Handle Ebola
- News: Four Lines of Political B.S. That Make Philly Voters Swoon
- News: Darryl Metcalfe Moves to Block Immigrant Children from Pa.
- News: Corbett’s Inability to Understand Pa.’s Economy in 4 Charts
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.