A new Asbury Park Press poll says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would beat Hillary Clinton—narrowly—in a presidential matchup. “He narrowly leads the former secretary of state among registered voters, 46 percent to 43 percent, which is within the poll’s margin of error. He runs 19 points ahead of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who says he isn’t going to be a candidate.” Sixty-nine percent of those polled believe Christie will run.
- News: Big Leagues Sue Jersey Over Sports Betting
- News: Cooper Health CEO, Wife Found Dead After Fire
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
- News: 3 Reasons This Is the Moment to Pass an LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.