From the creative genius who brought us a mixtape that overlaid Mark Morrison’s “Return of the Mack” with Hall and Oates’s “One on One” comes a work of even greater genius. Welcome to a revolution in sound. An audiosensual journey of cosmic proportions. It’s DJ Scott Melker’s Ballin’ Oates and it just dropped.
1. Wu Tang Clan’s Maneater (“Maneater” and “C.R.E.A.M.”)
2. What You Know? You're Out of Touch! ("Out of Touch" and "What You Know" by T.I.) They're all amazing but this one is the undisputed champion.
3. Twista's Kiss Is on My List ("Your Kiss Is on My List" and "Overnight Celebrity" by Twista and Kanye West.)
4. Rich Girl Meets Rich Boy ("Rich Girl" and "Throw Some D's" by Rich Boy.) Eyo.
5. Melker Can't Go for That ("I Can't Go For That," straight remix by Melker. No extra vocals.)
Ok now go vote for Hall & Oates for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.