The Onion reports: According to the results of a comprehensive, year-long study published Tuesday, researchers have confirmed that there are some people who live in Pennsylvania. ‘A careful examination of the evidence we collected has led us to conclude that certain people—some male, some female—make their home in the state of Pennsylvania,’ said the report’s lead author, Ryan Armstrong, noting that such individuals may be adults or children, and may reside in northern Pennsylvania, southern Pennsylvania, eastern Pennsylvania, or western Pennsylvania. ‘When directly asked where they live, many people we spoke with told us Pennsylvania. However, there were others who, when asked the same question, named completely different places, such as Ohio, New Hampshire, or Buffalo. This would seem to indicate that while some people do indeed live in Pennsylvania, not everyone lives in Pennsylvania.’”
- News: Montco, Chester: Please Stop Texting While Driving
- News: Could Pa. Schools Add 13th Grade?
- Ticket: Comedian Rob Delaney Hopes Philly’s Ready for His Rocky-esque Physique
- News: David Brenner, Philly Comedian and Carson Protegé, Dead at 78
- News: Obama Appears on Comedy Web Series
- G Philly: My Interview With Rosie O’Donnell