The Onion reports: According to the results of a comprehensive, year-long study published Tuesday, researchers have confirmed that there are some people who live in Pennsylvania. ‘A careful examination of the evidence we collected has led us to conclude that certain people—some male, some female—make their home in the state of Pennsylvania,’ said the report’s lead author, Ryan Armstrong, noting that such individuals may be adults or children, and may reside in northern Pennsylvania, southern Pennsylvania, eastern Pennsylvania, or western Pennsylvania. ‘When directly asked where they live, many people we spoke with told us Pennsylvania. However, there were others who, when asked the same question, named completely different places, such as Ohio, New Hampshire, or Buffalo. This would seem to indicate that while some people do indeed live in Pennsylvania, not everyone lives in Pennsylvania.’”
- Ticket: 6 Philly Improv Troupes That Will Make You LOL
- Ticket: Bill Cosby Talks About Drugging Women On 1969 Comedy Album
- Articles: Funny Talk: A Text Conversation With Philly Comedians Chip Chantry and Jim Grammond
- Ticket: Hannibal Buress on Bill Cosby: ‘You’re a Rapist’
- News: Pa. Attorney General, Chief Justice Reach Porn Deal
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Aziz Ansari at the Wells Fargo Center
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.