CBSNewYork reports: ” Gas prices in the Garden State keep dropping and are now below $3 a gallon at some stations. The plummeting prices at the pump is a welcome relief for drivers. AAA is reporting the national average for a gallon of regular is $3.26, about a quarter cheaper than this time a year ago.” The average price in New Jersey is $3.14. In Pennsylvania? $3.32.
- News: Proposal: Bring Amtrak Trains to Center City
- News: Bill to Rename 30th Street Station Passes House
- News: Pennsylvania Unveils 70-MPH Zones
- News: Speed Limit to Reach 70 MPH on Pa. Turnpike
- News: PA Bill Would Let Cops Use Radar to Capture Speeders
- News: 3 Reasons Traveling in the Philly Region Is About to Hurt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.