The Daily Pennsylvanian reports: “Former Penn basketball player Tyrone Gilliams was sentenced Thursday in New York by a federal judge to 10 years in prison for wire fraud schemes where he stole $5 million. On Thursday in New York, a federal judge sentenced the Ivy Leaguer after being arrested on Oct. 5, 2011. In addition to the 10-year jail sentence, Gilliams was also ordered to pay $5 million back to his accusers and forfeit five million more.” Gilliams was at Penn from 1988-1990.
- News: Apparently the Main Line Is One Giant Episode of Weeds
- G Philly: Penn Adopts ‘Preferred Name Initiative’ for Trans Students
- News: School Officials Didn’t Know of Main Line Drug Investigation
- News: Former Jenkintown Athletic Director Admits to Relationship With Student
- News: Rachel Mersky’s Brilliant Casting for Main Line Takeover: The Movie
- Foobooz: East Passyunk Restaurants Robbed Overnight