We kind of wish we didn’t know this about how Dr. J’s daughter, Alexandra Stevenson, was conceived with mother Samantha Stevenson back in the 1970s. “I can only remember one time that we actually had intercourse, and that was because she had just gotten this new orthodontia to straighten her teeth,” he writes in his new book. “With wire and gleaming metal bristling in her mouth, oral sex was not an option.” Awwww. That’s information that was probably best withheld.
- News: The Four Worst Philly Sports Teams
- News: Angry Sixers Fan Behind Anti-Tanking Website
- News: VIDEO: Betsy Ross Does the Nae Nae
- News: 76ers Player Suspended for Drug Violation
- News: 76ers Are Merely Putrid, Not Record-Breakingly Awful
- News: GIFs: Sixers Lose 26th Straight, Can Break Loss Mark Saturday