We kind of wish we didn’t know this about how Dr. J’s daughter, Alexandra Stevenson, was conceived with mother Samantha Stevenson back in the 1970s. “I can only remember one time that we actually had intercourse, and that was because she had just gotten this new orthodontia to straighten her teeth,” he writes in his new book. “With wire and gleaming metal bristling in her mouth, oral sex was not an option.” Awwww. That’s information that was probably best withheld.
- News: Sixers Will Retire Allen Iverson’s Number
- News: WATCH: Harlem Globetrotter Dribbles Around Philly
- News: Stop Rooting for the Sixers to Lose
- News: Evan Turner Has Negative $48 in His Bank Account
- News: WATCH: Dr. J.’s 5 Best Commercials
- News: VIDEO: Spencer Hawes Posterized Dwight Howard Last Night