We kind of wish we didn’t know this about how Dr. J’s daughter, Alexandra Stevenson, was conceived with mother Samantha Stevenson back in the 1970s. “I can only remember one time that we actually had intercourse, and that was because she had just gotten this new orthodontia to straighten her teeth,” he writes in his new book. “With wire and gleaming metal bristling in her mouth, oral sex was not an option.” Awwww. That’s information that was probably best withheld.
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Embiid’s Foot Surgeon: He Could Play This Season
- News: Nerlens Noel Finally Plays for Sixers (Kind Of)
- News: Report: Sixers in Talks to Acquire Jeremy Lin
- News: Joel Embiid May Not Play for the Sixers This Season
- News: Sixers to Tank Again Next Season?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.