New Jersey’s 10 Most Dangerous Small Towns
The Toms River Patch has compiled a list of New Jersey’s ten most dangerous small towns, based on which towns smaller than 20,000 people had the hightest rates of violent crime. And wouldn’t you know it, South Jersey takes the top five spots!
Here’s the list:
- Salem City, Salem County
- Lindenwold, Camden County
- Pemberton, Burlington County
- Penns Grove, Salem County
- Corbin, Atlantic County (pop. 492!)
- Victory Gardens, Morris County
- Lawnside, Camden County
- Keansburg, Monmouth County
- South Hackensack, Bergen County
- Egg Harbor City, Atlantic County
More detail over at Patch, but now you know where to avoid. Salem City especially, where property crime is high, and leaky nuclear reactors are nigh.