Rain + view-blocking scaffolding+ a man crossing the street + a SEPTA bus. All this ended in tragedy at 6:20 a.m. at the intersection of 22nd and Chestnut, when said man got trapped under the bus that was making a corner, and later died. There were seven people on board at the time. [NBC 10]
- News: Anti-Islamic Bus Ads Coming Soon to SEPTA
- News: WATCH: Woman Attacks Woman at 30th Street Station
- News: [Update] Trains Halted After Pedestrian Struck at Eighth and Market
- News: SEPTA Putting Up Suicide Prevention Signs
- News: SEPTA Prepping for More Frequent Regional Rail
- News: Market East Station Officially Renamed
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.