Rain + view-blocking scaffolding+ a man crossing the street + a SEPTA bus. All this ended in tragedy at 6:20 a.m. at the intersection of 22nd and Chestnut, when said man got trapped under the bus that was making a corner, and later died. There were seven people on board at the time. [NBC 10]
- News: Wait, SEPTA’s Getting…Better?
- News: Someone Was Struck By a SEPTA Train in Old City (UPDATED)
- News: Reddit Has Some Etiquette Tips for SEPTA
- News: Tom Corbett Hates Ardmore
- News: New PATCO Trains Got Rid of Beloved Front Seats
- Property: AM Headlines: Water Main Breaks, Camden Can’t Get a Break