Rain + view-blocking scaffolding+ a man crossing the street + a SEPTA bus. All this ended in tragedy at 6:20 a.m. at the intersection of 22nd and Chestnut, when said man got trapped under the bus that was making a corner, and later died. There were seven people on board at the time. [NBC 10]
- News: Man Killed by SEPTA Train
- Be Well Philly: SEPTA Announces New Indoor Bike Parking Facility
- Be Well Philly: Can You Run Faster Than a SEPTA Bus?
- Articles: Hell Is Other People on the SEPTA QuietRide Car
- News: Transit Cop Charged With Committing Lewd Act On Subway
- News: Report: SEPTA Buses Have Dangerous Mirror Flaw
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.