Rain + view-blocking scaffolding+ a man crossing the street + a SEPTA bus. All this ended in tragedy at 6:20 a.m. at the intersection of 22nd and Chestnut, when said man got trapped under the bus that was making a corner, and later died. There were seven people on board at the time. [NBC 10]
- News: Report: SEPTA Buses Have Dangerous Mirror Flaw
- News: Report: SEPTA, Union Making Progress on a Deal
- News: Dear Willie Brown: Don’t Mess Up the Election
- Ticket: The Pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 Has a SEPTA Bus In It
- News: Union President: No SEPTA Strike This Week
- News: SEPTA Union Votes Unanimously to Authorize Strike
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.