NewsWorks reports that New Jersey has authorized a second medical marijuana dispensary, in South Jersey’s Egg Harbor Township. The first center, in Montclair, already has more customers than it can handle. There are big fees, long wait times, and people aren’t getting nearly as much, er, medicine as they paid for. ”I had no idea it would take so long, I just have to sit and wait for a phone call,” said one disgruntled patient. Thanks, Obamacare.
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Christie Signs Order to Speed Sandy Recovery
- News: Christie’s Aides Joked of “Traffic Problems” for Rabbi
- News: NJ Senate President to Run Troubled Philly Union