NewsWorks reports that New Jersey has authorized a second medical marijuana dispensary, in South Jersey’s Egg Harbor Township. The first center, in Montclair, already has more customers than it can handle. There are big fees, long wait times, and people aren’t getting nearly as much, er, medicine as they paid for. ”I had no idea it would take so long, I just have to sit and wait for a phone call,” said one disgruntled patient. Thanks, Obamacare.
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far
- News: Poll: Jersey Voters Skeptical of Christie Vindication
- News: Our Five Favorite Parts of the Chris Christie New Yorker Profile
- News: When Joy Behar Called Chris Christie “Toast”
- News: Former Christie Associates Talking to Bridgegate Grand Jury
- News: Jersey Fire’s Smoke Seen in NY, Philly