NewsWorks reports that New Jersey has authorized a second medical marijuana dispensary, in South Jersey’s Egg Harbor Township. The first center, in Montclair, already has more customers than it can handle. There are big fees, long wait times, and people aren’t getting nearly as much, er, medicine as they paid for. “I had no idea it would take so long, I just have to sit and wait for a phone call,” said one disgruntled patient. Thanks, Obamacare.
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: David Sirota on New Jersey’s Risky Pension Investments
- News: Union: Politics Guided Jersey Pension Investments
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Advance Domestic Violence Bills
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Call for Review of Rice Case
- News: Another Report Suggests Taj Close to Bankruptcy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.