NewsWorks reports that New Jersey has authorized a second medical marijuana dispensary, in South Jersey’s Egg Harbor Township. The first center, in Montclair, already has more customers than it can handle. There are big fees, long wait times, and people aren’t getting nearly as much, er, medicine as they paid for. ”I had no idea it would take so long, I just have to sit and wait for a phone call,” said one disgruntled patient. Thanks, Obamacare.
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job
- News: New Jersey’s Other Hot Single U.S. Senator Gets Engaged
- News: NJ Confirms First Death From Rare Tick-Borne Illness
- News: WATCH: Officer Rescues Man From Burning Truck
- News: The Very Last Hotel In Trenton Was Sold Off Today
- News: Another South Jersey Town Considering Saggy Pants Ban