Philly Weekly has an excellent list of “Four Things We Are Going to Miss About SEPTA Tokens.” Topping the list? Complaining about tokens. “You know that ‘I can’t believe we still use these fucking tokens!’ conversation? Dead,” PW writes. “That means all we’ll have left is the Eagles, the government, the taxes, the garbage and the people. And is that really enough?” Please be sure to read the whole thing.
- News: SEPTA Sues Drug Maker Over $1,000-a-Pill Drug
- News: MAP: Where Else do We Need 24-Hour SEPTA?
- News: SEPTA Loses Round in Anti-Islam Bus Ad Battle
- News: After Delays, Broad Street Line Resumes Service
- News: Union Says SEPTA Train Engineers Overworked
- News: Cops: Mayfair Tire Slasher David Toledo Slashed More Tires
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.