Philly Weekly has an excellent list of “Four Things We Are Going to Miss About SEPTA Tokens.” Topping the list? Complaining about tokens. “You know that ‘I can’t believe we still use these fucking tokens!’ conversation? Dead,” PW writes. “That means all we’ll have left is the Eagles, the government, the taxes, the garbage and the people. And is that really enough?” Please be sure to read the whole thing.
- News: WATCH: Woman Attacks Woman at 30th Street Station
- News: [Update] Trains Halted After Pedestrian Struck at Eighth and Market
- News: SEPTA Putting Up Suicide Prevention Signs
- News: SEPTA Prepping for More Frequent Regional Rail
- News: Market East Station Officially Renamed
- News: SEPTA to Announce “Change” to Market East
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.