Philly Weekly has an excellent list of “Four Things We Are Going to Miss About SEPTA Tokens.” Topping the list? Complaining about tokens. “You know that ‘I can’t believe we still use these fucking tokens!’ conversation? Dead,” PW writes. “That means all we’ll have left is the Eagles, the government, the taxes, the garbage and the people. And is that really enough?” Please be sure to read the whole thing.
- News: Man Goes on Subway Tracks to Retrieve Orange
- News: SEPTA Will Experiment With All-Night Subway Service
- News: GIF: SEPTA Riders Carry Unruly Passenger Off Bus
- News: SEPTA Driver Gives Trolley Rides a Poetic Touch
- News: Chart of the Day: Philadelphians and Cars
- News: Willie Brown Is a Changed Man