Philly Weekly has an excellent list of “Four Things We Are Going to Miss About SEPTA Tokens.” Topping the list? Complaining about tokens. “You know that ‘I can’t believe we still use these fucking tokens!’ conversation? Dead,” PW writes. “That means all we’ll have left is the Eagles, the government, the taxes, the garbage and the people. And is that really enough?” Please be sure to read the whole thing.
- News: Beer Co. Giving Out Free SEPTA Rides
- News: Service Suspended After Deadly Amtrak Accident in Bucks County
- News: SEPTA’s Trolley Tunnel in Center City Has Reopened
- G Philly: Dancers Turn SEPTA Into a “Voguing Train”
- News: SEPTA Settles With Regional Rail Electric Workers
- News: Commuter Alert: MFL Service in Center City Interrupted
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.