Philly Weekly has an excellent list of “Four Things We Are Going to Miss About SEPTA Tokens.” Topping the list? Complaining about tokens. “You know that ‘I can’t believe we still use these fucking tokens!’ conversation? Dead,” PW writes. “That means all we’ll have left is the Eagles, the government, the taxes, the garbage and the people. And is that really enough?” Please be sure to read the whole thing.
- News: Arrest in Broad Street Puncher Case
- News: Bronx Accident Prompts SEPTA Review
- News: 7 Reasons Corbett’s Gas Tax is a GOP Disaster
- News: Could the Broad Street Line Expand to the Navy Yard?
- News: There Will Be No SEPTA Trolley Service in Center City This Sunday
- News: Lower Merion Cops Arrest Two “Knockout Game” Suspects