Philly Weekly has an excellent list of “Four Things We Are Going to Miss About SEPTA Tokens.” Topping the list? Complaining about tokens. “You know that ‘I can’t believe we still use these fucking tokens!’ conversation? Dead,” PW writes. “That means all we’ll have left is the Eagles, the government, the taxes, the garbage and the people. And is that really enough?” Please be sure to read the whole thing.
- News: SEPTA’s Police Chief Talks Body Cameras, Cheese Sandwiches
- News: SEPTA Trolleys Won’t Run Downtown for Half of August
- News: SEPTA Cops to Test Out Wearing Body Cameras
- News: Monday Was Not a Good Day for Philly Unions
- News: Philadelphians Chase Down Driver of Cadillac That Hit Bus
- News: Transit Roundup: PATCO Fans, SEPTA Petition and More
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.