Newsworks reminds us that midnight tonight is the deadline to appeal your new property tax assessments. “Fueled by Philadelphia’s city-wide property re-assessment, as of mid-day Friday 6,000 property owners had already filed second-level appeals to the Board of Revision of Taxes. BRT Executive Director Carla Pagan says this deadline could not be pushed back, even though first-level appeals are still being processed.” Hearings on these second-level appeals begin in January.
- News: Philly’s Land Has Been Set Free!
- News: Is Philly’s Land Bank is Doomed?
- G Philly: The Millennial Behind Philly’s LGBT Equality Bill
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution: We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- News: No Toll or Fare Increases on Philly Bridges Next Year
- News: Dilworth Plaza Could Re-Open Next Fall