Newsworks reminds us that midnight tonight is the deadline to appeal your new property tax assessments. “Fueled by Philadelphia’s city-wide property re-assessment, as of mid-day Friday 6,000 property owners had already filed second-level appeals to the Board of Revision of Taxes. BRT Executive Director Carla Pagan says this deadline could not be pushed back, even though first-level appeals are still being processed.” Hearings on these second-level appeals begin in January.
- News: Christine Flowers Defends U.S. Citizenship in NYT
- News: Nutter, Clarke Spar Over Death of PGW Privatization Deal
- News: 23 Photos From Last Night’s City Hall Protests
- News: Nutter to Expectant Retirees: DROP Dead
- News: WATCH: Protests Erupt at City Hall Tree Lighting
- News: Montco Township Facing $3.2 Million Deficit
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.