Newsworks reminds us that midnight tonight is the deadline to appeal your new property tax assessments. “Fueled by Philadelphia’s city-wide property re-assessment, as of mid-day Friday 6,000 property owners had already filed second-level appeals to the Board of Revision of Taxes. BRT Executive Director Carla Pagan says this deadline could not be pushed back, even though first-level appeals are still being processed.” Hearings on these second-level appeals begin in January.
- News: Can Philly Afford its Fight Against Gentrification?
- News: Council Takes on Marijuana, E-Cigarettes Next Week
- News: L&I Doesn’t Know How Many Buildings Have Collapsed in Philly
- News: Connecticut Firm Reportedly Wins PGW Sale
- News: PGW Sale Could Make Philly An Energy Hub
- News: Is There a Solution to Philly’s Taxi Problem?