Spike TV, favorite channel of stout bald men with goatees and earrings, has a show coming out called “Frankenfood.” The show features chefs from around the country competing against one another to make the tastiest, weirdest dishes. Winner gets cash and a Our own Tony Luke–last seen pitching a film about a gay Mummer–will serve as a judge. [Daily News]
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
- Ticket: Friends Coming to Netflix in January 2015
- Ticket: Our Prayers Are Answered: HBO Plans Netflix-Style Service
- G Philly: WATCH: Twitter Sleuth Who Helped Catch Gay-Bashing Suspects Was on The View Today
- G Philly: Your Official American Horror Story Premiere Party Playlist
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.