Spike TV, favorite channel of stout bald men with goatees and earrings, has a show coming out called “Frankenfood.” The show features chefs from around the country competing against one another to make the tastiest, weirdest dishes. Winner gets cash and a Our own Tony Luke–last seen pitching a film about a gay Mummer–will serve as a judge. [Daily News]
- Foobooz: High Steaks for Cheesesteak Competition
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- Ticket: Story Lines We Won’t See on How to Get Away With Murder
- Ticket: WATCH: Cosby’s Bizarre Appearance on Colbert
- Ticket: Did Temple’s Cody Calafiore Win Big Brother?
- Ticket: Kevin Hart to Guest Judge on Dancing With the Stars
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.