Spike TV, favorite channel of stout bald men with goatees and earrings, has a show coming out called “Frankenfood.” The show features chefs from around the country competing against one another to make the tastiest, weirdest dishes. Winner gets cash and a Our own Tony Luke–last seen pitching a film about a gay Mummer–will serve as a judge. [Daily News]
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: Philly’s Finest Sambonis
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- Ticket: Charlie Sheen to Reprise Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Role
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.