Spike TV, favorite channel of stout bald men with goatees and earrings, has a show coming out called “Frankenfood.” The show features chefs from around the country competing against one another to make the tastiest, weirdest dishes. Winner gets cash and a Our own Tony Luke–last seen pitching a film about a gay Mummer–will serve as a judge. [Daily News]
- Ticket: REVIEW: Local The Voice Hopeful Matt McAndrew
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- Ticket: WATCH: Jenna Bush Goes to Terror Behind the Walls
- Ticket: The Pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 Has a SEPTA Bus In It
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
- Ticket: Teresa Giudice to Serve Sentence In Orange is the New Black Prison
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.