Spike TV, favorite channel of stout bald men with goatees and earrings, has a show coming out called “Frankenfood.” The show features chefs from around the country competing against one another to make the tastiest, weirdest dishes. Winner gets cash and a Our own Tony Luke–last seen pitching a film about a gay Mummer–will serve as a judge. [Daily News]
- Ticket: Local Women in Fantasy Reality Series The Quest
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
- Ticket: Who Will Sit Next to Rosie and Whoopi On The View?
- Ticket: Game of Thrones Leads 2014 Emmy Nominations
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.