Spike TV, favorite channel of stout bald men with goatees and earrings, has a show coming out called “Frankenfood.” The show features chefs from around the country competing against one another to make the tastiest, weirdest dishes. Winner gets cash and a Our own Tony Luke–last seen pitching a film about a gay Mummer–will serve as a judge. [Daily News]
- Ticket: Haverford Writer’s Red Oaks Debuts on Amazon Instant Video
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
- Ticket: Kate Plus 8 Returning to TLC in December
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.