The Inky’s Joseph DiStefano discovers that the new Wawa on Route 202—between Wilmington and Concordville—has chairs. And tables. He writes: “This 16-gas-pump, hoagies-smokes-snacks-and-Cokes shop adds four two-seater metal tables on the porch sidewalk, amid the square, stone porch pillars, inviting customers to sit awhile.” It’s based on an experiment at the company’s Florida stores. Of course, in Florida, they have sunshine in January. Philadelphia? Not as much. It’ll be fun to see the table used to create snow drifts, though.
- Property: The Best Architectural Review of a Wawa
- News: Royal Farms Aiming at Wawa Territory in Expansion
- Be Well Philly: The Best and Worst Seasonal Hot Drinks at Wawa
- G Philly: HRC Releases Corporate Equality Index
- News: The Outrage Meter Is Here!
- Be Well Philly: Did You Know You Can Hike the Wawa Preserve?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.