Penn Live brings us the best news to emerge, so far, from the government shutdown. “A Maryland-based Ku Klux Klan group has a permit to stage a rally at Gettysburg National Military Park on Saturday. If the government shuts down at midnight tonight, [it did]the battlefield will close too. If the shutdown lasts through Saturday, the Klan members will have to take their white sheets elsewhere, according to park spokeswoman Katie Lawhon.” Suddenly, the the fact that many foods are going uninnspected seems somehow OK now.
- News: In Abandoned Sting Operation, Liquor Privatization Was Bait
- News: Philly.com’s Frightening Finance Guru
- News: Al Franken Calls on Netflix to Oppose Comcast Merger
- News: Report: Abandoned Sting Started With Diverse Targets
- G Philly: State LGBT Groups Get Behind Philly’s Mike Stack
- News: Tom Corbett Wants No Blame for Kathleen Kane’s Abandoned Sting