Penn Live brings us the best news to emerge, so far, from the government shutdown. “A Maryland-based Ku Klux Klan group has a permit to stage a rally at Gettysburg National Military Park on Saturday. If the government shuts down at midnight tonight, [it did]the battlefield will close too. If the shutdown lasts through Saturday, the Klan members will have to take their white sheets elsewhere, according to park spokeswoman Katie Lawhon.” Suddenly, the the fact that many foods are going uninnspected seems somehow OK now.
- News: Pennsylvania Curbs Investment in Iran
- News: Prediction: State Senate to Stay in GOP Hands
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.