Yesterday, on the last game of the regular reason, the Phillies got routed. Their opponent celebrated their division title in front of them. And one of their most promising prospects–i.e., the future of this aged and hobbled team–got hit in the face with a ball. Again, folks, that’s third baseman Cody Asche, getting hit in the face by a ball thrown to him by his own teammate, Dom Brown. He needed seven stitches and a stiff drink.
- News: Amaro Debunks Hamels, Lee Trade Rumors
- News: Jonathan Papelbon’s “Awkward Family Photo” Might Make You Like Him Again
- News: Kobe Bryant and 6 Others Who Should Retire Like Doc
- News: Roy Halladay Is Retiring
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater