Another dead dolphin washed up in Brigantine yesterday, bringing this season’s total to 103. That’s ten more than the previous record, set in 1987. No knows exactly what’s causing the problem, but scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suspect a virus of some sort. [NBC 10]
- News: 8 Ways to Survive the Busy Season at the Shore
- News: Are Offshore Wind Farms the Future of AC?
- News: The 10 Idiots You Meet Every Year at the Beach
- Foobooz: Wingcraft is Atlantic City’s Brand New Gastropub
- Property: High-End RE Market Unlikely to Be Hurt By Casino Closures
- Foobooz: Guide To the Jersey Shore Guides
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.