Another dead dolphin washed up in Brigantine yesterday, bringing this season’s total to 103. That’s ten more than the previous record, set in 1987. No knows exactly what’s causing the problem, but scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suspect a virus of some sort. [NBC 10]
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- Ticket: PETA Slams N.J. Man Who Was Eaten Alive by Anaconda
- News: Philly Man Accused of Beating Dogs With Bricks
- News: Sandy’s Second Anniversary Harder Than First
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Kids and Dogs in Halloween Costumes
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Baby Giraffe Born at Six Flags Great Adventure
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.