Another dead dolphin washed up in Brigantine yesterday, bringing this season’s total to 103. That’s ten more than the previous record, set in 1987. No knows exactly what’s causing the problem, but scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suspect a virus of some sort. [NBC 10]
- Ticket: We’ve Got New Photos of the Zoo’s Baby Lions
- Ticket: New Lion Cubs Make Their Debut at Philadelphia Zoo
- Foobooz: Down the Shore: New Cocktail and Video Game Bar
- News: 5 Big Jersey Shore Stories, Revisited
- News: Copter Crashes at Jersey Shore
- News: A Love Letter to Our Long-Term Shore Landlords
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.