Another dead dolphin washed up in Brigantine yesterday, bringing this season’s total to 103. That’s ten more than the previous record, set in 1987. No knows exactly what’s causing the problem, but scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suspect a virus of some sort. [NBC 10]
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- Ticket: Isabella Rossellini’s Green Porno: Sex With Paper & Puppets
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Martorano’s
- Ticket: Planet’s Largest Snake Coming to Philly
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- Ticket: PETA Slams N.J. Man Who Was Eaten Alive by Anaconda
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.