The woman above, the FBI informs us today, was a member of the “May 19th Communist Organization, a Marxist-Leninist organization which advocated the armed revolution and violent overthrow of the United States Government.” She’s been at-large since 1982, when she failed to show up for a court hearing in New York, where she was being charged with throwing a caustic substance at a cop, leaving him partially blind. She’s got ties to Philadelphia and Horsham, and was born in South Amboy, NJ. She is also thought never to have changed pairs of glasses, despite 30 years of running from the law. $20,000 is yours if you can help the feds find her.
- News: Apparently the Main Line Is One Giant Episode of Weeds
- News: School Officials Didn’t Know of Main Line Drug Investigation
- News: Former Jenkintown Athletic Director Admits to Relationship With Student
- News: Rachel Mersky’s Brilliant Casting for Main Line Takeover: The Movie
- Foobooz: East Passyunk Restaurants Robbed Overnight
- News: Texts Released in Main Line Drug Bust