The woman above, the FBI informs us today, was a member of the “May 19th Communist Organization, a Marxist-Leninist organization which advocated the armed revolution and violent overthrow of the United States Government.” She’s been at-large since 1982, when she failed to show up for a court hearing in New York, where she was being charged with throwing a caustic substance at a cop, leaving him partially blind. She’s got ties to Philadelphia and Horsham, and was born in South Amboy, NJ. She is also thought never to have changed pairs of glasses, despite 30 years of running from the law. $20,000 is yours if you can help the feds find her.
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.