The woman above, the FBI informs us today, was a member of the “May 19th Communist Organization, a Marxist-Leninist organization which advocated the armed revolution and violent overthrow of the United States Government.” She’s been at-large since 1982, when she failed to show up for a court hearing in New York, where she was being charged with throwing a caustic substance at a cop, leaving him partially blind. She’s got ties to Philadelphia and Horsham, and was born in South Amboy, NJ. She is also thought never to have changed pairs of glasses, despite 30 years of running from the law. $20,000 is yours if you can help the feds find her.
- News: Child, 3, Hit by Stray Bullet in South Philly
- News: Man Abducted by Masked Men, Found Beaten Miles Away
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.