Philly mag sent intern Angelly Carrion out to document the Launch Day situation at Walnut Street’s Apple Store. People camped out overnight, of course, but at a bit after 10 a.m. this morning, there was still a line extending halfway down the block.
- News: Privacy in the Internet Age
- News: Crowdfunding Has Consequences
- News: Will This New “Sex App” Clear Up College Sexual Assaults?
- News: Report: Local Police Gave Out Dangerous Spyware to Parents
- News: WATCH: Is This the Coolest Moment From the Puerto Rican Day Parade?
- News: Cooper Health CEO, Wife Found Dead After Fire
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.