Philly mag sent intern Angelly Carrion out to document the Launch Day situation at Walnut Street’s Apple Store. People camped out overnight, of course, but at a bit after 10 a.m. this morning, there was still a line extending halfway down the block.
- News: How Do I Cure My Online Rage?
- News: Philly.com Absorbs Inky, Daily News Sites
- News: The Unexpected Thing Google’s Street View Team Saw in Philly
- News: Reward In Shane Montgomery’s Disappearance Rises to $25,000
- News: Lynne Abraham Declares for Mayor
- News: Body Pulled from SUV That Plunged Into Schuylkill
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.