Cancel your plans to attend Vince Fumo’s big welcome back bash–you were invited, right?–the just-out-of-jail powerbroker has decided to cancel the Sunday gathering at his 33-room Spring Garden manse. The Inquirer reports that federal prison officials encouraged Fumo to nix the event, as it might seem like he was celebrating his release or something. Which he was totally doing. Which actually seems…like not such a big deal. That said, there are restrictions on what exactly Fumo can do at home, so maybe he had legal reasons for ruining our weekend plans too. [Inquirer]
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: It Is Currently Legal to Eat Cats and Dogs in PA
- News: Vince Fumo Considering Run For Office
- News: Finally, Pennsylvania’s Potato Cartel Will Get the Comeuppance It So Richly Deserves
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?