Last week, the political chattering class had itself a little spectulate-fest about why the mayor was holding a fundraiser. The Daily News has a juicy little item today that might help answer that question. The invite to the Oct. 3rd fundraiser came from Lindsey Perry, a former Nutter campaign consultant and administration member . Perry’s also the guy who registered a couple domain names in December for Nutter. They read: Nutter2016.com and NutterforSenate.com. (Toomey’s up for re-election.)The DN says a Nutter rep called them, and said the mayor was somehow “unaware” of the websites, and that he was not considering a run. [Daily News]
- G Philly: Nutter Endorses “Why Marriage Matters Pennsylvania”
- News: ACLU Launches “Why Marriage Matters” Campaign
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Watch: BBC Interviews Mayor Nutter on Trip to London
- News: Will Israel Close Its Philadelphia Consulate?
- News: Nutter Does Best Cory Booker Impersonation