Last week, the political chattering class had itself a little spectulate-fest about why the mayor was holding a fundraiser. The Daily News has a juicy little item today that might help answer that question. The invite to the Oct. 3rd fundraiser came from Lindsey Perry, a former Nutter campaign consultant and administration member . Perry’s also the guy who registered a couple domain names in December for Nutter. They read: Nutter2016.com and NutterforSenate.com. (Toomey’s up for re-election.)The DN says a Nutter rep called them, and said the mayor was somehow “unaware” of the websites, and that he was not considering a run. [Daily News]
- News: “If The KKK Killed 200 Black Men Every Year, We’d Be on Lockdown”
- News: Vape No More: Nutter to Sign E-Cigarette Regulations
- News: Nutter Signs Ethics Bill: No More Big Gifts to City Officials
- News: Source of Funds for Mayor’s Trip to Rome a Mystery
- News: 7 Gifts Philly Should Have Given Pope Francis
- News: Pope? Nope.