Last week, the political chattering class had itself a little spectulate-fest about why the mayor was holding a fundraiser. The Daily News has a juicy little item today that might help answer that question. The invite to the Oct. 3rd fundraiser came from Lindsey Perry, a former Nutter campaign consultant and administration member . Perry’s also the guy who registered a couple domain names in December for Nutter. They read: Nutter2016.com and NutterforSenate.com. (Toomey’s up for re-election.)The DN says a Nutter rep called them, and said the mayor was somehow “unaware” of the websites, and that he was not considering a run. [Daily News]
- News: After Ferguson, Nutter Sends Video Message to Police
- News: City Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Since 2008
- News: Nutter, Clarke Spar Over Death of PGW Privatization Deal
- News: Nutter to Expectant Retirees: DROP Dead
- News: Governing Honors Mayor Nutter
- News: Photos: Obama, Wolf at Temple University
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.