Legendary LGBT bookstore Giovanni’s Room, which owner Ed Hermance has run for 37 years, is up for sale (both the building and the store). He (and the community, surely) is looking to keep the bookstore alive, but will sell it outright if there isn’t enough cash to make it happen. And in case he doesn’t, you better head to 12th and Pine and get your fix. Much more at G Philly.
- G Philly: PHOTOS: HRC Philadelphia Region Gala Dinner
- G Philly: PA Senator Pat Toomey “Hasn’t Given Any Thought” to Whether Hotels Should Be Able to Kick Out Gay People
- G Philly: Memorial Service For Philly Trans Activist Jaci Adams
- G Philly: Brian Sims, Giovanni’s Room Named DVLF HEROES.
- G Philly: 14 Best New Gay Flicks On Netflix Instant Streaming
- G Philly: Kathleen Kane, NHL to Be Honored at Equality Forum 2014