Legendary LGBT bookstore Giovanni’s Room, which owner Ed Hermance has run for 37 years, is up for sale (both the building and the store). He (and the community, surely) is looking to keep the bookstore alive, but will sell it outright if there isn’t enough cash to make it happen. And in case he doesn’t, you better head to 12th and Pine and get your fix. Much more at G Philly.
- G Philly: 4 Best Brunch Spots in the Gayborhood
- G Philly: PGN Reporter Honored for Trans Homicide Coverage
- G Philly: 9 New Gay Flicks On Netflix Instant Streaming
- G Philly: State LGBT Groups Get Behind Philly’s Mike Stack
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- Property: Latimer House Drops $2M and Returns to Market