Legendary LGBT bookstore Giovanni’s Room, which owner Ed Hermance has run for 37 years, is up for sale (both the building and the store). He (and the community, surely) is looking to keep the bookstore alive, but will sell it outright if there isn’t enough cash to make it happen. And in case he doesn’t, you better head to 12th and Pine and get your fix. Much more at G Philly.
- G Philly: 5 Gayborhood Bars with Snow Day Drink Specials
- G Philly: Arrests Made in Brutal Gayborhood Attack
- G Philly: The Millennial Behind Philly’s LGBT Equality Bill
- G Philly: PHOTOS: TOY 2013
- G Philly: 10 Finalists for TIME‘s “Person of the Year”
- G Philly: Family Ties Star Meredith Baxter Marries Longtime Partner