Legendary LGBT bookstore Giovanni’s Room, which owner Ed Hermance has run for 37 years, is up for sale (both the building and the store). He (and the community, surely) is looking to keep the bookstore alive, but will sell it outright if there isn’t enough cash to make it happen. And in case he doesn’t, you better head to 12th and Pine and get your fix. Much more at G Philly.
- G Philly: Circle of Hope Church Ousts Gay Congregant
- G Philly: Region’s Second Largest Employer to Offer Same-Sex Health Benefits
- G Philly: Top 25 LGBT-Owned Businesses
- G Philly: Olympic Diver Comes Out as Bisexual
- Property: Midday Headlines: Scientology, Market8 and More
- News: City Hall Takes On Scientology