Legendary LGBT bookstore Giovanni’s Room, which owner Ed Hermance has run for 37 years, is up for sale (both the building and the store). He (and the community, surely) is looking to keep the bookstore alive, but will sell it outright if there isn’t enough cash to make it happen. And in case he doesn’t, you better head to 12th and Pine and get your fix. Much more at G Philly.
- G Philly: Woman Crush Wednesday
- Ticket: 10 Best Books on Kindle Unlimited: Fiction
- G Philly: 4 Gay Things to Do This Week
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- G Philly: Settlement May Recognize Last Year’s MontCo Gay Marriages
- G Philly: PHOTOS: First Comes Love Book Launch at UArts
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.