Beau Biden, Delaware AG, has a mass in his brain according to doctors at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. He is being held for observation tonight to determine if it’s cancerous. For more on Biden, who took a detour last week through Jefferson University hospital after first experiencing symptoms, see our piece from yesterday. Biden suffered a mild stroke in 2010; his father, VP Joe Biden suffered a serious aneurysm in 1988. [NBC News]
- News: Sen. Carper on How to Handle Ebola
- News: Joe Biden’s Son Discharged From Navy For Cocaine Use
- News: Delaware Man Sues Over Pink Panties Incident
- News: Look at This Enormous Fish Someone Caught in Del.
- News: 4-Year-Old Brings Heroin to Daycare, Passes It Out Like Candy
- News: Punkin Chunkin Canceled For This Year
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.