With three days to go, onetime mayoral candidate Sam Katz has met his Kickstarter goal of raising $53,000 to continue making his documentary series, Philadelphia: The Great Experiment. During this round of fund-raising, previous chapters of the documentary have been nominated for a passel of Mid-Atlantic Emmy awards, including two for Katz as producer. There’s still time to donate, though, if you want to be part of something both history-making and award-winning.
- Ticket: “Incest: You’re Doing It Wrong”
- Ticket: WATCH: New Orange is the New Black Trailer
- Ticket: Philly MMA Fighter Anton Berzin to Compete on The Ultimate Fighter
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: WATCH: Abbi Jacobson Takes Broad City to Cannes
- Ticket: How Tina Fey Helps Jon Hamm Cope With the Loss of Mad Men