With three days to go, onetime mayoral candidate Sam Katz has met his Kickstarter goal of raising $53,000 to continue making his documentary series, Philadelphia: The Great Experiment. During this round of fund-raising, previous chapters of the documentary have been nominated for a passel of Mid-Atlantic Emmy awards, including two for Katz as producer. There’s still time to donate, though, if you want to be part of something both history-making and award-winning.
- Ticket: Fall ABC Series to Be Set in Philadelphia
- Ticket: Kate Gosselin, Johnny Weir to Be on Season 7 of Celebrity Apprentice
- Ticket: Chester Co. Baker to Compete on Food Network Reality Show
- Ticket: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Local The Voice Hopeful Christina Grimmie
- G Philly: WATCH: Johnny Weir Offers Hilarious Commentary on Ice Skaters at Rockefeller Center
- Ticket: Cooper, Hart, Fey Nominated for MTV Movie Awards