With three days to go, onetime mayoral candidate Sam Katz has met his Kickstarter goal of raising $53,000 to continue making his documentary series, Philadelphia: The Great Experiment. During this round of fund-raising, previous chapters of the documentary have been nominated for a passel of Mid-Atlantic Emmy awards, including two for Katz as producer. There’s still time to donate, though, if you want to be part of something both history-making and award-winning.
- Ticket: Cooper, Hart, Fey Nominated for MTV Movie Awards
- Ticket: Nick Kroll’s Pawnsylvania Is A Melange of Bad Accents
- Ticket: WATCH: Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon Swap Mouths on The Tonight Show
- Ticket: New Dancing With the Stars Cast Revealed
- Ticket: Bradley Cooper Technically Owns Ellen’s Oscar Selfie
- Ticket: Roots, Fallon Join Idina Menzel for Oscar-Winning Song