With three days to go, onetime mayoral candidate Sam Katz has met his Kickstarter goal of raising $53,000 to continue making his documentary series, Philadelphia: The Great Experiment. During this round of fund-raising, previous chapters of the documentary have been nominated for a passel of Mid-Atlantic Emmy awards, including two for Katz as producer. There’s still time to donate, though, if you want to be part of something both history-making and award-winning.
- News: How Frank Rizzo Helped the Beatles Play Philly
- Ticket: Haverford Writer’s Red Oaks Debuts on Amazon Instant Video
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
- News: American Slavery: Maliciously Born 395 Years Ago on August 20th
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.