Bill “El Wingador” Simmons has pleaded guilty to a cocaine distribution charge today. Charges were first filed against the five-time Wing Bowl champ following a June, 2012 traffic stop. He faces up to seven years in prison, but can probably reduce the sentence with some community service. Maybe, like, make him dress up like a wingette seven years in a row? [NBC 10]
- News: BBC Makes Wing Bowl Sound Even More Gross and Sexist
- News: All the Drunk, Fat, Stupid People of Wing Bowl
- News: Polaneczky: Men Think Wing Bowl is Gross, Too
- News: Polaneczky, Cataldi Tangle Over “Crude” Wing Bowl
- News: Video: Massive Fight at Wing Bowl 22
- News: 120-Pound Molly Schuyler Wins Wing Bowl
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.