It’s been debated about for years now, with all the he-said, she-said constantly contradicting any clear story, but we finally have a definitive answer to one of Philadelphia sports’ most pressing questions: Donovan McNabb did, in fact, vomit at Super Bowl XXXIX. The answer came from Eagles cornerback Lito Sheppard in an interview with 94WIP. The simple confirmation? “Yes, he did.” Welp, that solves that one. Now, why he barfed—that’s another story all together. [NBC]
- News: Will Banning N-Word Solve Slur Problem?
- News: Why the Eagles Should Draft Michael Sam
- News: Nutter Offers Support to Host Super Bowl
- News: Shot-by-Shot Analysis: Geico Cheesesteak Commercial
- Shoppist: Joe Namath: His 8 Best Fashion Moments … And That Coin Toss Coat
- The Scene: Super Bowl Party at Pat Burrell’s (Former) Penthouse