It’s been debated about for years now, with all the he-said, she-said constantly contradicting any clear story, but we finally have a definitive answer to one of Philadelphia sports’ most pressing questions: Donovan McNabb did, in fact, vomit at Super Bowl XXXIX. The answer came from Eagles cornerback Lito Sheppard in an interview with 94WIP. The simple confirmation? “Yes, he did.” Welp, that solves that one. Now, why he barfed—that’s another story all together. [NBC]
- News: Appeal Board Cancels “Redskins” Trademark
- News: UPDATE: Marino Withdrawing from NFL Concussion Lawsuit
- News: Could Philly Host the NFL Draft Next Year?
- G Philly: St. Louis Rams Draft Michael Sam
- News: Jersey Transit Says It Lost Money on Super Bowl
- News: Will Banning N-Word Solve Slur Problem?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.