OK, maybe not no one — but pretty close. A recent survey from Harper Polling showed that just 26 percent of respondents think Corbett should be reelected next year, and it only gets worse from there. In fact, 45 percent of the “somewhat conservative” respondents in the poll said Corbett’s term should come to an end, compared to just 40 percent of those considering themselves “independent.” This, of course, comes just a week after Corbett’s lukewarm state budget, which failed on the liquor privatization and public pension fronts — along with misses in Medicaid reform, transportation funding, and the ailing school budget. [CBS]
- News: Good News or Bad News? Tom Corbett and Urban Outfitters
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
- News: 5 Reasons to Vote (No Really!) For Tom Corbett
- News: Attacks in Pa. Governor’s Race Heating Up
- News: Pa. Children’s Home Will Take Immigrant Children
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.