Orlando Rosado, 45, is currently on trial for putting heroin and methadone into his infant son’s bottle during a 3 a.m. feeding in May 2012. A friend, Giovanni Nieves, testified today that Rosado, whom Nieves says he took to a methadone clinic each day for treatment, was also still using at the time of the incident. Rosado, who’s facing charges of third-degree murder and drug delivery causing death, claims it was an accident. [Fox News/AP]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.