Orlando Rosado, 45, is currently on trial for putting heroin and methadone into his infant son’s bottle during a 3 a.m. feeding in May 2012. A friend, Giovanni Nieves, testified today that Rosado, whom Nieves says he took to a methadone clinic each day for treatment, was also still using at the time of the incident. Rosado, who’s facing charges of third-degree murder and drug delivery causing death, claims it was an accident. [Fox News/AP]
- News: Philadelphia 7-Eleven Robbed With AK-47 Style Rifle
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: On-Duty Philly Officers Have Lovers’ Quarrel
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.