Orlando Rosado, 45, is currently on trial for putting heroin and methadone into his infant son’s bottle during a 3 a.m. feeding in May 2012. A friend, Giovanni Nieves, testified today that Rosado, whom Nieves says he took to a methadone clinic each day for treatment, was also still using at the time of the incident. Rosado, who’s facing charges of third-degree murder and drug delivery causing death, claims it was an accident. [Fox News/AP]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.