Apparently only people who are already multimillionaires are winning the lottery in the Philadelphia region this year. How else to explain a $131.5 million Powerball ticket sold in Point Breeze; a $30 million Mega Millions sold in Atlantic County, New Jersey; and a three-way $50 million Powerball sold in Rehoboth Beach over the past few months not having been cashed in yet? Check the pockets in your other tux and get back to us. [Philly.com]
- News: More Pennsylvanians Working Than A Year Ago
- News: Philly.com’s Frightening Finance Guru
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- News: Report: Philly’s Recovery From Recession is Lagging
- News: The 8 Best and Worst Philly Kickstarters
- News: Welcome to Pennsylvania. Would You Like Fries With That?