Apparently only people who are already multimillionaires are winning the lottery in the Philadelphia region this year. How else to explain a $131.5 million Powerball ticket sold in Point Breeze; a $30 million Mega Millions sold in Atlantic County, New Jersey; and a three-way $50 million Powerball sold in Rehoboth Beach over the past few months not having been cashed in yet? Check the pockets in your other tux and get back to us. [Philly.com]
- News: A.C. Region Lost Nearly 10,000 Jobs in Last Year
- News: Incentives May Bring Another Company to Camden
- News: Philly Could Push Local Minimum Wage to $15
- News: Forbes: Flyers 7th-Most Valuable Team in NHL
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: Report: Philly Has Highest Overdraft Fees in America
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.