If ever you wanted your own super villain hideout, now’s your chance—Pennsylvania’s about to have a dozen armories up for sale. Both houses have unanimously passed legislation allowing the sale of the state’s National Guard armories, with Gov. Corbett expected to sign the measure today. Up for sale initially will be armories in Centre, Columbia, Franklin, Huntingdon, Mckean, and Northumberland counties, along with two each in Blair and Elk Counties. Scranton and Lancaster will also have armories on the block. [CBS]
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?
- News: 7 Reasons Corbett’s Gas Tax is a GOP Disaster
- News: Tom Corbett: Milquetoast Conservative, Atrocious Politician