The lawyer for Kermit Gosnell, who’s already serving a life sentence for the deaths of three babies born alive in his abortion clinic, says his client over the weekend accepted the terms of a plea deal on federal drug-distribution charges. Gosnell returns to court — where he has twice surprised prosecutors by balking at previous agreements — on July 9th. [MyFoxPhilly]
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement