The lawyer for Kermit Gosnell, who’s already serving a life sentence for the deaths of three babies born alive in his abortion clinic, says his client over the weekend accepted the terms of a plea deal on federal drug-distribution charges. Gosnell returns to court — where he has twice surprised prosecutors by balking at previous agreements — on July 9th. [MyFoxPhilly]
- News: NYT: Camden Is Reviving Under New Police Force
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.