The lawyer for Kermit Gosnell, who’s already serving a life sentence for the deaths of three babies born alive in his abortion clinic, says his client over the weekend accepted the terms of a plea deal on federal drug-distribution charges. Gosnell returns to court — where he has twice surprised prosecutors by balking at previous agreements — on July 9th. [MyFoxPhilly]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.