The lawyer for Kermit Gosnell, who’s already serving a life sentence for the deaths of three babies born alive in his abortion clinic, says his client over the weekend accepted the terms of a plea deal on federal drug-distribution charges. Gosnell returns to court — where he has twice surprised prosecutors by balking at previous agreements — on July 9th. [MyFoxPhilly]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.