Plane delays suck. But they suck a little less when the Philadelphia Orchestra is onboard. The orchestra, currently on tour in China, found itself stuck on a plane in Beijing that had been sitting on the tarmac for hours. So, several members of the orchestra whipped out their instruments (apparently they were carry-on size) and entertained the crowd.
- Ticket: Yannick Nezet-Seguin Killed it Last Night at the Met
- Ticket: The Return of Jill Scott
- News: Nézet-Séguin Is Going to Miss His Big Carnegie Hall Moment—Again
- News: Jill Scott, Philadelphia Orchestra Join Forces
- News: Free Orchestra Concert Tonight!
- News: Philly Orchestra Opens New Season Tonight, Just Like Romeo and Juliet