Tory Burch, fashion queen and native Main Liner. Jason Collins, slightly awkward jock and openly gay NBA player. Not much in common, it seems. Until yesterday. Wednesday night, Michelle Obama and Collins fundraised at the Democratic National Committee’s annual LGBT event, and earlier in the night, the First Lady MC’d another fundraiser at Burch’s home. That event was considerably more Burch-esque, as it cost $5,000 to $25,000 a plate to get in. Anna Wintour and Julianne Moore were there too. [Variety]
- G Philly: PA Senator Pat Toomey “Hasn’t Given Any Thought” to Whether Hotels Should Be Able to Kick Out Gay People
- G Philly: Memorial Service For Philly Trans Activist Jaci Adams
- G Philly: Brian Sims, Giovanni’s Room Named DVLF HEROES.
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- G Philly: 14 Best New Gay Flicks On Netflix Instant Streaming
- G Philly: Kathleen Kane, NHL to Be Honored at Equality Forum 2014