One Business Insider staffer spent the weekend in Philly, doing–what else?–sampling cheesesteaks. Business Insider lady, meet BBC lady. In a surprise twist, however, she either hated or didn’t bother with the usual suspects, and crowned a random bodega in South Philly the winner. Our own Victor Fiorillo hopped in a cab to track down the mystery cheesesteak. Here’s what he found.
- Foobooz: Cheesesteak Tasting at Jake’s Sandwich Board
- Be Well Philly: 11 Healthier Sandwiches You Can Feel Good About Eating
- Foobooz: Are These The 5 Best Cheesesteaks In West Philly?
- Foobooz: Tale of the Tape: A Cheesesteak from SPOT
- Foobooz: New Cheesesteak Record Set at Jim’s Steaks
- Foobooz: A Healthy(er) Cheesesteak At Geno’s