Score one for the Ivy League! Penn Senior Brandon Copeland may have been bypassed in the NFL draft, but the Baltimore Ravens signed him as a free agent anyways. Copeland, who played defensive end and outside linebacker for the Quakers, is a Maryland native whose grandfather Roy Hilton won a ring with the Baltimore (Colts) in 1971. Other Penn students on the NFL radar: offensive lineman Joe Bonadies and punter Scott Lupano, who were invited to try out at the VIkings and Buccaneers’ rookie mini-camps, respectively.
- News: Those Awesome Eagles Snow Bowl Pics Were Very Hard to Take
- News: Penn Study: Glorious Utopian Future of Free Elite Online Education is a Bit of a Crock
- News: Yup, That’s the Eagles on SI’s Cover
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- The Scene: Eagles Players Chat Up the Snow Bowl
- News: 5 Legendary Bad-Weather Games in Eagles History