Just two thoughts: 1. He looks good. Much better than in that cover portrait that so displeased him. 2. It should be “pic of Mary Pat & me” not “Mary Pat & I.” If you’re not careful, sir, you’re gonna lose the grammarian vote.
- News: Christie on Writer: ‘He’s Not a Journalist’
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: David Sirota on New Jersey’s Risky Pension Investments
- News: Union: Politics Guided Jersey Pension Investments
- News: Christie Vetoes N.J. Beach Smoking Ban
- News: Few Solutions Emerge From Atlantic City Summit
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.