Just two thoughts: 1. He looks good. Much better than in that cover portrait that so displeased him. 2. It should be “pic of Mary Pat & me” not “Mary Pat & I.” If you’re not careful, sir, you’re gonna lose the grammarian vote.
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
- News: Chris Christie Argues With Retired Cop on Radio Show
- News: Poll: Christie Hits Low With Jersey Voters
- News: Forget Pennsylvania. Can Tom Corbett Win Republicans?
- News: Chris Christie Very Melodramatically Does Not Want to Be Senator
- News: NYT: Conservatives Leery of Christie
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.