Just two thoughts: 1. He looks good. Much better than in that cover portrait that so displeased him. 2. It should be “pic of Mary Pat & me” not “Mary Pat & I.” If you’re not careful, sir, you’re gonna lose the grammarian vote.
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- News: Jim Kenney’s Mean Girl 101
- News: Kenney: No Regrets Over Christie Insult
- News: Cowboys Fan Chris Christie Watches Game with Jerry Jones
- News: Rendell: Christie’s a “Wuss” For Cowboys Fandom
- News: Poll: Majority of N.J. Residents Don’t Want President Christie
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.