Just two thoughts: 1. He looks good. Much better than in that cover portrait that so displeased him. 2. It should be “pic of Mary Pat & me” not “Mary Pat & I.” If you’re not careful, sir, you’re gonna lose the grammarian vote.
- News: Christie Was Right to Quarantine Hickox, Wrong to Back Down
- News: Christie, Protester Discuss Fallout From Latest ‘Shut Up’ Incident
- News: WATCH: Chris Christie to Heckler: ‘Sit Down and Shut Up’
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Mock Chris Christie’s Handling of Ebola
- News: UPDATE: Christie Backs Down on Ebola Quarantine
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.