Just two thoughts: 1. He looks good. Much better than in that cover portrait that so displeased him. 2. It should be “pic of Mary Pat & me” not “Mary Pat & I.” If you’re not careful, sir, you’re gonna lose the grammarian vote.
- News: POLL: N.J. Voters Approve of Christie’s Ebola Quarantine
- News: How Tuesday Helped Chris Christie’s Presidential Ambitions
- News: WATCH: SNL Lampoons Chris Christie
- News: Christie Was Right to Quarantine Hickox, Wrong to Back Down
- News: Christie, Protester Discuss Fallout From Latest ‘Shut Up’ Incident
- News: WATCH: Chris Christie to Heckler: ‘Sit Down and Shut Up’
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.