Man, have you been to Trader Joe’s lately? Instead of the cramped, clogged aisles that used to fill me with despair as I sought out wasabi peas and dark chocolate, the joint has been transformed into a utopia of wide aisles and wider selection. Naked Philly has great photos of the transformation, and while, yes, there are still long lines to check out, the effect isn’t quite so cheek-by-jowl as it was before. Yelp reviewers also seem to be pretty happen with the expansion, with one remarking: “Shopping at Trader Joe’s is an amazing experience, even better now that they’ve knocked out a wall or two and expanded the store.” Otherwise, reviewers say, your best bet for shopping unimpeded is to wait until Super Bowl Sunday.
- News: Here’s a Map Showing PPA Cars Parked Where You’re Not Allowed To Park
- News: Ad Campaign Targets “Street Harassment” of Women
- News: I’m Agnostic, and I’m Hoping for the Pope
- News: 6 Design Ideas SEPTA Should Steal Now
- News: PHOTOS: Philly’s Got a Big Banana Peel Problem
- News: Philly’s Population Still Rising, But Barely