Man, have you been to Trader Joe’s lately? Instead of the cramped, clogged aisles that used to fill me with despair as I sought out wasabi peas and dark chocolate, the joint has been transformed into a utopia of wide aisles and wider selection. Naked Philly has great photos of the transformation, and while, yes, there are still long lines to check out, the effect isn’t quite so cheek-by-jowl as it was before. Yelp reviewers also seem to be pretty happen with the expansion, with one remarking: “Shopping at Trader Joe’s is an amazing experience, even better now that they’ve knocked out a wall or two and expanded the store.” Otherwise, reviewers say, your best bet for shopping unimpeded is to wait until Super Bowl Sunday.
- News: SheRides, and 5 Taxi Services Philly Needs
- News: Are Suburban Schools Immoral?
- News: WATCH: Implosion of Germantown High-Rise
- News: PGW Nightmare: Family Has Gas Shut Off Over “Secret” Gas Line
- News: Philly: Public Pool Capital of America
- News: 99 Percent of Philly Parking Tickets Are Perfectly Legit
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.