Man, have you been to Trader Joe’s lately? Instead of the cramped, clogged aisles that used to fill me with despair as I sought out wasabi peas and dark chocolate, the joint has been transformed into a utopia of wide aisles and wider selection. Naked Philly has great photos of the transformation, and while, yes, there are still long lines to check out, the effect isn’t quite so cheek-by-jowl as it was before. Yelp reviewers also seem to be pretty happen with the expansion, with one remarking: “Shopping at Trader Joe’s is an amazing experience, even better now that they’ve knocked out a wall or two and expanded the store.” Otherwise, reviewers say, your best bet for shopping unimpeded is to wait until Super Bowl Sunday.
- News: Philly Was the First City in America to Have Squirrels
- News: Some People Think We Have No Obligations to the Homeless
- News: Cheer Up, Philly: At Least Your Commutes Are Relatively Short
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: Schuylkill Expressway to Be Slightly Less Lethal Come Christmas
- News: 21 Things Buzzfeed Says Philadelphians Are Afraid Of