Anthony Weiner, the greatest dick-pic twitterer Congress has ever known, is probably running for Mayor of NYC. A. Because he was a frontrunner in ’09, after all; B. Because he’s bored and ambitious; C. Because he’s got a few million bucks in campaign funds that will expire if he doesn’t use them this year. In a long piece that will appear in the New York Times Magazine this weekend–Weiner’s first real public offering of himself since the 2011 scandal–the former Congressman has announced he’s seriously considering a run, and has spent $100,000 already gauging his chances. Whether he does or not, the front pages of the New York Post and New York Daily News should be good fun tomorrow. [NYT Magazine]
- News: NYT: Christie Turned Twin Towers Wreckage Into “Politically Motivated Gifts”
- News: I Don’t Believe in Bitcoins
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- News: Judge Orders Philly.com to Reveal Commenter’s Identity