Anthony Weiner, the greatest dick-pic twitterer Congress has ever known, is probably running for Mayor of NYC. A. Because he was a frontrunner in ’09, after all; B. Because he’s bored and ambitious; C. Because he’s got a few million bucks in campaign funds that will expire if he doesn’t use them this year. In a long piece that will appear in the New York Times Magazine this weekend–Weiner’s first real public offering of himself since the 2011 scandal–the former Congressman has announced he’s seriously considering a run, and has spent $100,000 already gauging his chances. Whether he does or not, the front pages of the New York Post and New York Daily News should be good fun tomorrow. [NYT Magazine]
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: NBC 10 Sends Weekend’s Most Inappropriate Weather-Related Tweet
- News: Chaka Fattah Getting His Own TV Show
- News: World’s First Selfie Was Taken In Philadelphia
- News: Science: It’s Not the Thought That Counts