Jason Smith, the Levittown exterminator charged with killing CHOP doctor Melissa Kenuti in her Center City home, was ordered to face trial today for murder and arson. Divulged during court proceedings were these details: Smith cried throughout his confession; the basement in which he lit Kenuti on fire was littered with paper and paint cans; “her hands had been bound behind her with a leather strap from horse gear. Her ankles were tied with a riding stirrup.” [Inquirer]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.