In February, the United States Postal Service announced it was cutting Saturday delivery, due to decreasing revenue associated with, well, the internet. Today they’ve called their own bluff and reversed that “decision.” I put “decision” in quotes for a reason: The choice to go M-F was never really theirs in the first place, as they are controlled by Congress and have no real autonomy. With one possible budget solution out the window, it might be time to consider this guy’s plan. [NPR]
- News: Jersey Congessman Rush Holt Won’t Seek Re-Election
- News: Meet PA-13′s Dark Horse
- News: Ex-Eagles LB G. Cobb Considering Run for Congress [UPDATED]
- News: Report: Rob Andrews to Leave Congress
- News: Montco Commissioner Eyeing Run for Congress
- News: Four Huge Philly Area Political Stories in 2014
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.