It’s a veritable family affair! Playboy Harry Jay Katz has bought the rights to Sal Paolantonio’s Rizzo biography, and his son David Bar Katz, whose Wikipedia page drops more names than it has any right to, will write and direct. Meanwhile, Frank Stallone will play former Fire Commish Joe Rizzo, and is begging his own brother Sly to play Joe’s brother Frank. Got it? [Daily News]
- Ticket: MLK Cougars Spotlighted on ESPN All Week
- Ticket: Michael Fassbender’s Papier-Mâché Head and Lemurs Win the Weekend
- News: Philly Radio Legend Don Cannon Has Passed
- G Philly: QFest Organizers Launch qFLIX
- Ticket: 7 Clues Netflix Doesn’t Know a Comedy From a Hole in the Ground
- Ticket: What to See in Theaters This Weekend
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.