It’s a veritable family affair! Playboy Harry Jay Katz has bought the rights to Sal Paolantonio’s Rizzo biography, and his son David Bar Katz, whose Wikipedia page drops more names than it has any right to, will write and direct. Meanwhile, Frank Stallone will play former Fire Commish Joe Rizzo, and is begging his own brother Sly to play Joe’s brother Frank. Got it? [Daily News]
- G Philly: Annie Should Be Left in the Orphanage
- Ticket: REVIEW: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper In the Trailer for American Sniper
- Ticket: Philly Theaters Won’t Show The Interview After Terrorist Threat
- Ticket: Dear White People Star Cast In Rocky Spinoff Creed
- Ticket: 3 New Movies to See in Theaters This Weekend
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.