You pay for what you get, right? Not necessarily. According to the New York Post, the Phillies, the Cubbies, and the Red Sox, none of whom finished the 2012 season with a winning record account for three of the four most expensive ballpark experiences. For four tickets, four hot dogs, two beers, two sodas, four hot dogs, parking, two hats, and two programs (who buys programs?), a nuclear family day at Citizens Bank Park will cost you $257.16. It’s far too much, but not quite the $337 the Yankees and Red Sox are wringing out of their fans. [New York Post]
- News: One Simple Rule For Surviving Christmas With Your Family
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?
- Articles: Heidi Hamels Is More Than Just Mrs. Cole Hamels
- News: The Phillies Just Signed a Guy Married to a Playboy Model