You pay for what you get, right? Not necessarily. According to the New York Post, the Phillies, the Cubbies, and the Red Sox, none of whom finished the 2012 season with a winning record account for three of the four most expensive ballpark experiences. For four tickets, four hot dogs, two beers, two sodas, four hot dogs, parking, two hats, and two programs (who buys programs?), a nuclear family day at Citizens Bank Park will cost you $257.16. It’s far too much, but not quite the $337 the Yankees and Red Sox are wringing out of their fans. [New York Post]
- News: Jimmy Rollins Trade May Need to Be Reworked
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
- News: 11 Best Jimmy Rollins GIFs
- News: Rollins Trade Called “A Matter of Time”
- News: Ex-Phillie Jayson Werth Sentenced to Jail for Driving Too Fast
- Property: For Sale: Papelbon’s $7M Rittenhouse Condo
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.