With a combined age of 274, the four lads who make up the Rolling Stones aren’t getting any younger, but they’re not letting their advanced ages get in the way of playing some music. On Wednesday morning via YouTube, Mick Jagger and company announced a nine-city mini-tour, called “50 and Counting”, a nod to the anniversary of the Stones’ formation. According to the current schedule, the tour will wrap up at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on June 18th. No word on ticket prices or an on sale date, but don’t spend all of that tax return just yet.
- G Philly: Our First (and Last) Annual Twerky Awards
- News: Philly Needs an All-Chanukah Radio Station
- News: Bruce’s Original “Born to Run” Manuscript on Sale Today
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- G Philly: LISTEN: Awesome Mashup of 2013 Pop Hits
- G Philly: ALBUM REVIEW: Britney’s Latest is Terrible