With a combined age of 274, the four lads who make up the Rolling Stones aren’t getting any younger, but they’re not letting their advanced ages get in the way of playing some music. On Wednesday morning via YouTube, Mick Jagger and company announced a nine-city mini-tour, called “50 and Counting”, a nod to the anniversary of the Stones’ formation. According to the current schedule, the tour will wrap up at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on June 18th. No word on ticket prices or an on sale date, but don’t spend all of that tax return just yet.
- G Philly: El Malito Takes On Homophobes and Racists
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: 8 Best 2014 Holiday Albums
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Man Treated to Private Concert By Bob Dylan
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Jingle Ball 2014
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.