With a combined age of 274, the four lads who make up the Rolling Stones aren’t getting any younger, but they’re not letting their advanced ages get in the way of playing some music. On Wednesday morning via YouTube, Mick Jagger and company announced a nine-city mini-tour, called “50 and Counting”, a nod to the anniversary of the Stones’ formation. According to the current schedule, the tour will wrap up at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on June 18th. No word on ticket prices or an on sale date, but don’t spend all of that tax return just yet.
- Ticket: WATCH: Philebrity’s Joey Sweeney Releases a New Video
- Ticket: Interview: Bensalem Singer-Songwriter Christina Perri
- Ticket: You Can See Billy Idol for $9.99 in AC
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: Questlove Announces 16th Roots Album Via Instagram
- Ticket: Dad Re-Creates Fresh Prince, Bill Cosby Albums With His Kids