Philly marathon registration begins today. And you better hurry because…actually you don’t really need to hurry at all. The race is being held November 17th, and usually takes forever to sell out. One change though: Originally scheduled for Nov. 24th, it’s been moved up to Nov. 17th, to accomodate a U.S. Green Building Council conference at the convention center. Imagine that, a bunch of tree huggers, messing up your plans! Check out Emily Leaman’s report for more. [Be Well Philly]
- News: Soon, Only Rich Homeowners Will Be Allowed to Smoke
- News: CHOP, Penn Get Donation for New Research Center
- G Philly: Overweight Philly Family Wanted for Reality Show
- G Philly: The Happy Health Lesbian Conference
- News: The Daily Princetonian Now Has a “Meningitis” Vertical
- News: How Obese Is Pennsylvania?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.