State Senator Daylin Leach (D-Duh)–fan of legalized pot, foe of genetically modified corn–is running for Allyson Schwartz’s seat in Congress, assuming she runs for governor, which everybody does. (She hasn’t technically declared, but as Leach’s press guy put it, they’re “putting two and two together.”) Leach is the first candidate to declare for Schwartz’s seat, which encompasses parts of Montgomery county and Northeast Philly. [Daily News]
- News: Chaka Fattah Getting His Own TV Show
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?
- G Philly: New Gay Marriage Argument Filed with PA Supreme Court
- News: 7 Reasons Corbett’s Gas Tax is a GOP Disaster
- News: Tom Corbett: Milquetoast Conservative, Atrocious Politician