Tina Fey kicked off Season 19 of James Lipton’s famed Inside the Actor’s Studio with impressions (trademark Palin, passable Lorne Michaels) and some advice for women: always wear bras, never eat Lean Cuisine. Also: if Michaels didn’t have such a nice apartment, we might have never seen Fey’s Palin. Vulture has the rundown, plus video. [NY Mag]
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- Ticket: Philly Theaters Won’t Show The Interview After Terrorist Threat
- Ticket: Charlie Sheen to Reprise Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Role
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.