Tina Fey kicked off Season 19 of James Lipton’s famed Inside the Actor’s Studio with impressions (trademark Palin, passable Lorne Michaels) and some advice for women: always wear bras, never eat Lean Cuisine. Also: if Michaels didn’t have such a nice apartment, we might have never seen Fey’s Palin. Vulture has the rundown, plus video. [NY Mag]
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
- Ticket: MLK Cougars Spotlighted on ESPN All Week
- Ticket: WATCH: Tina Fey Accepts Kermit the Frog’s Ice Bucket Challenge
- Ticket: Michael Fassbender’s Papier-Mâché Head and Lemurs Win the Weekend
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.