Tina Fey kicked off Season 19 of James Lipton’s famed Inside the Actor’s Studio with impressions (trademark Palin, passable Lorne Michaels) and some advice for women: always wear bras, never eat Lean Cuisine. Also: if Michaels didn’t have such a nice apartment, we might have never seen Fey’s Palin. Vulture has the rundown, plus video. [NY Mag]
- Ticket: What’s Worth Seeing in October
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- Ticket: Story Lines We Won’t See on How to Get Away With Murder
- Ticket: Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Are Fantastic in The Skeleton Twins
- Ticket: WATCH: Cosby’s Bizarre Appearance on Colbert
- Ticket: 3 Unique Film Fests To Look Out For in October
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.