Tina Fey kicked off Season 19 of James Lipton’s famed Inside the Actor’s Studio with impressions (trademark Palin, passable Lorne Michaels) and some advice for women: always wear bras, never eat Lean Cuisine. Also: if Michaels didn’t have such a nice apartment, we might have never seen Fey’s Palin. Vulture has the rundown, plus video. [NY Mag]
- Ticket: REVIEW: Local The Voice Hopeful Matt McAndrew
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- Ticket: WATCH: Jenna Bush Goes to Terror Behind the Walls
- Ticket: The Pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 Has a SEPTA Bus In It
- Ticket: It’s Always Sunny‘s Rob McElhenney to Make Directorial Debut
- Ticket: New Films Opening to Philly This Weekend
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.