Tina Fey kicked off Season 19 of James Lipton’s famed Inside the Actor’s Studio with impressions (trademark Palin, passable Lorne Michaels) and some advice for women: always wear bras, never eat Lean Cuisine. Also: if Michaels didn’t have such a nice apartment, we might have never seen Fey’s Palin. Vulture has the rundown, plus video. [NY Mag]
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
- Ticket: Meryl Streep to Play Famously Bad Opera Diva Who Lived in Philly
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: What to See (and Skip) in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.