The other day, Mike Nutter was parked illegally outside Barbuzzo in an unofficial spot, earning him a ticket. But the fault, apparently, wasn’t his, as his car is allowed to park any where it damn pleases. Which would mean the fault (and there’s always blame to be laid) lies with the PPA ticketeer. Rather than penalize her, though, perhaps it’d be best simply to honor her, as the most bad-ass meter maid in Philadelphia. Reports the Daily News‘s Molly Eichel, “my tipster told me the employee knew of the mayor’s VIP status. ‘We pointed it out,’ the tipster told me. ‘Lady didn’t care.'” Baller. [Daily News]
- News: After Ferguson, Nutter Sends Video Message to Police
- News: City Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Since 2008
- News: Nutter, Clarke Spar Over Death of PGW Privatization Deal
- News: 23 Photos From Last Night’s City Hall Protests
- News: Nutter to Expectant Retirees: DROP Dead
- News: WATCH: Protests Erupt at City Hall Tree Lighting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.