The other day, Mike Nutter was parked illegally outside Barbuzzo in an unofficial spot, earning him a ticket. But the fault, apparently, wasn’t his, as his car is allowed to park any where it damn pleases. Which would mean the fault (and there’s always blame to be laid) lies with the PPA ticketeer. Rather than penalize her, though, perhaps it’d be best simply to honor her, as the most bad-ass meter maid in Philadelphia. Reports the Daily News‘s Molly Eichel, “my tipster told me the employee knew of the mayor’s VIP status. ‘We pointed it out,’ the tipster told me. ‘Lady didn’t care.’” Baller. [Daily News]
- News: Has Philly Sold Its Soul to Comcast?
- News: Philadelphia Joins “City Energy Project”
- News: Study: Paid Sick Leave Days Don’t Hurt Biz
- News: David Oh, GOP Battle Over “Resign to Run”
- News: City Council Stalls Process on PGW Sale
- News: “If The KKK Killed 200 Black Men Every Year, We’d Be on Lockdown”