The other day, Mike Nutter was parked illegally outside Barbuzzo in an unofficial spot, earning him a ticket. But the fault, apparently, wasn’t his, as his car is allowed to park any where it damn pleases. Which would mean the fault (and there’s always blame to be laid) lies with the PPA ticketeer. Rather than penalize her, though, perhaps it’d be best simply to honor her, as the most bad-ass meter maid in Philadelphia. Reports the Daily News‘s Molly Eichel, “my tipster told me the employee knew of the mayor’s VIP status. ‘We pointed it out,’ the tipster told me. ‘Lady didn’t care.’” Baller. [Daily News]
- News: Can Philly Afford its Fight Against Gentrification?
- News: Mayor, Governor Headed to Vatican to Meet Pope
- News: Council Takes on Marijuana, E-Cigarettes Next Week
- News: L&I Doesn’t Know How Many Buildings Have Collapsed in Philly
- News: Mayor Nutter Won’t Be Shouted Down in Council This Year
- News: Comcast Today: Internet Essentials Gets New Life