This is certainly not how my father and I bonded. Drunken teenagers, the smell of marijuana, a partygoer passed out and covered in vomit, and at the center of it, the 18-year-old and his dad who threw the rager. And now, of course, a joint arrest to top it all off. Click here for more lurid details about the hardest partying family in East Goshen Township, Chester County. [Inquirer]
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Your Kids Can Shoot an Uzi Right Here in Pennsylvania
- News: Pa. Bill Would Decriminalize Transporting Booze
- News: Pennsylvania May Destroy 2,426 Bottles of Fine Wine
- News: Groups to Share $65,000 in Swim Club Settlement
- News: UPDATE: Arrest Made in LOVE Park Attack; Teen Admits Participation to 6ABC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.