This is certainly not how my father and I bonded. Drunken teenagers, the smell of marijuana, a partygoer passed out and covered in vomit, and at the center of it, the 18-year-old and his dad who threw the rager. And now, of course, a joint arrest to top it all off. Click here for more lurid details about the hardest partying family in East Goshen Township, Chester County. [Inquirer]
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: Anthony Williams, Kenyatta Johnson Defend Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.