Following the publication of this month’s cover story “Being White in Philly,” Editor-in-Chief Tom McGrath will moderate a panel discussion called “Can We Talk About Race?” Monday evening at the National Constitution Center. Alongside Tom will be the story’s author, Bob Huber, and Dr. Walter Palmer, director of the Palmer Institute and lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania’s urban studies program. A town hall discussion will follow the panel, which begins at 6:30 p.m. The event is free, but reservations are recommended.
- News: Chris Matthews on Christie: He Has “Blood” in Him
- News: WATCH: Philly Mag’s Nick Vadala Talks to Fox 29 About Weed
- News: Lisa DePaulo on the Chris Stigall Show
- News: Lisa DePaulo Talking Peruto on Sirius This Morning
- News: Exclusive: New Philly Mag Story Details Life, Loves and Final Hours of Chuck Peruto’s Dead Girlfriend
- News: New Philly Mag Cover Story on Chuck Peruto Will Also Be Published as an E-Book