Following the publication of this month’s cover story “Being White in Philly,” Editor-in-Chief Tom McGrath will moderate a panel discussion called “Can We Talk About Race?” Monday evening at the National Constitution Center. Alongside Tom will be the story’s author, Bob Huber, and Dr. Walter Palmer, director of the Palmer Institute and lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania’s urban studies program. A town hall discussion will follow the panel, which begins at 6:30 p.m. The event is free, but reservations are recommended.
- News: Philly Mag Takes Home 6 National City Magazine Awards
- News: Chris Matthews on Christie: He Has “Blood” in Him
- News: WATCH: Philly Mag’s Nick Vadala Talks to Fox 29 About Weed
- News: Lisa DePaulo on the Chris Stigall Show
- News: Lisa DePaulo Talking Peruto on Sirius This Morning
- News: Exclusive: New Philly Mag Story Details Life, Loves and Final Hours of Chuck Peruto’s Dead Girlfriend
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.